As you've probably seen, the weekend before I went to Bloomsbury Bowling Lanes with some of my besties, but for the actual day I headed back to Milton Keynes to spend the day with my family. Those that know me will already be aware that I share my birthday with my mum, which many people find hard to comprehend. Most people love their birthday because it's a day all about them and I constantly get asked what it's like to share mine. Of course, I don't know any different as it's always been that way! But I wouldn't change it for the world, because as far as I'm concerned my day is just made all the more special because I get to share it with my favourite person in the world. This year though, I had another relative enter the world on the 20th which is definitely up there with one of the best birthday presents ever! I'm already aunt to 3 beautiful nephews, and last week saw the birth of my first niece, Alexa.
![]() |
| Me playing the proud aunt! |
![]() |
| Matching birthdays, matching presents! |
If anyone has any recommendations for Kindle downloads then let me know!


No comments
Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!
Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.
Cx