All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

Sunday Night Nails #1

Doing my nails has become a bit of a Sunday night ritual in my flat and I always Instagram them. It seemed a shame not to share them on here too so here's the first of (hopefully) many Sunday Night Nails installments.

First I applied Bubblegum by Models Own:



Then I added a layer of Hot Stuff by Models Own on top.

Possibly the girliest nails I've had in a while, something to brighten up the dark Wintery days!

3 comments

  1. Amazing! Did you pick these up at the clothes show? I went round on my lunch break and got a couple of shades - that goodie bag was too much of a bargain to pass up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them about a week before actually, and then still went crazy with purchases from Clothes Show! I have a stupid amount of Models Own things right now!

      Delete
  2. Wow I love the look of Hot Stuff!! How gorgeous!

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review