![]() |
| Very proud of my Aztec nail art attempt! My first trip to Meat Liquor. I was so full and SO happy. My aunt's beautiful dog. She's old now and doesn't like as much fuss. The penny farthing race at the IG London Nocture |
![]() |
| My aunt's Marmite collection An aerial view of my hometown of Milton Keynes from a business flight to Scotland More nail art I'm proud of The lumberjack breakfast at The Luxe: cinnamon french toast, pancakes, waffles and bacon |
![]() |
| A good Friday night in Sitting ON the stage at The Hothouse starring John Simm Mr Darcy on Netflix Revisiting Highgate Cemetery |



No comments
Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!
Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.
Cx