All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

Life: August 2013

I ate a LOT of ice cream at Roskilly's Dairy in Cornwall
I tried porridge for the first time ever. With cinnamon and bananas. Yum!
The amazing Charlie & the Chocolate Factory afternoon tea at One Aldwych
I made a Cookie Monster birthday cake for a colleague


I met Benedict Cumberbatch! He signed my book and spoke to me and I died of happiness
I want a puppy :(
Window cleaners on The Shard
Dug out my 2005 NIN tour t-shirt for Reading Festival


Watermelon nail art for Dirty Dancing Future Cinema
Willy Wonka nail art for afternoon tea
Swirly nail art
Kiehl's discount event at work is VERY dangerous!

No comments

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review