| Dress: Topshop (similar without sparkle here) |
New Year is all about sparkle! This year I had it on my dress, jewellery and nails. I don't always wear long sleeves in dark colours as sweat patches are my common enemy, but the stretchy material of this dress didn't let that happen! I've never worn a midi length dress either as I worry about looking a bit dowdy, but with glitter I figured that wouldn't be the case. What do you think?
| Ring: Vintage Nails: Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Midnight Green and Avon Colortrend in Gold Flecked |
I brought out my new favourite Tatty Devine necklace that just seems to conveniently go with everything, and it allowed me to wear a completely different coloured heel as they matched one of the colours in the necklace.
| Necklace: Tatty Devine |
| Stilettos: Dorothy Perkins |
I hope you all had a great new year!
Such a great, versatile dress! And it's gorgeous on you pretty girl xx
ReplyDeleteThanks! x
DeleteI really like the length of this dress - it suits you! As I am 5"1 I think it would make me look very dumpy!
ReplyDeleteIt would definitely be a maxi rather than a midi on you then! I'm 5ft 10 so I struggle to find things that reach my ankles, especially jeans. This is great though! x
DeleteYou look gorgeous, great lips............
ReplyDeleteLove demure dresses like this, beautiful.
ReplyDeletex
http://life-of-a-london-intern.blogspot.co.uk/
WOW! Charlienin, you are looking fabulous in the outfit. Everything is just perfect. I liked the ring, the necklace and most importantly your dress. All are completing you. I just love your blue belies. They are fabulous.
ReplyDeleteNewbridge Silverware Shop in Ireland