![]() |
| Sunglasses: Miu Miu Jacket: Zara Dress: Urban Outfitters Boots: Miu Miu (sample sale) |
When I tried this dress on in Urban Outfitters I fell head over heels in fashion lust. The pattern isn't too garish, so it's perfect for me to gently break in to more adventurous Spring/Summer wear (while wearing it with black, obviously).
Most importantly, it's a dress that actually covers my bum! Being 5ft 10, it's near on impossible to find a dress that isn't a maxi which will actually reach far enough down my body to retain my modesty, but this one does. It's definitely a keeper.
Since buying this dress I've given in and got some amazing patterned trousers and a skirt, so it looks like I may have broken the seal! I just hope I don't wimp out of wearing them. Watch this space!

Haha, I'm not even that tall and have been grring at the length (or lack of) of some of the dresses about lately. I don't want the world to see my bum!
ReplyDeleteI don't think that's an unreasonable request to make of the high street!
DeleteYou look great! Love that print :) xx
ReplyDeleteBlog | Cocochic △
Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/
Thanks!
DeleteLove that print and the Mulberry is GORGEOUS. Ahh!
ReplyDeleteI swoon everyday when I look at it, ha ha!
Delete