All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

Gig Planning #1

I'm constantly planning which gigs I want to go to. There is always a band I love announcing tour dates, and there's very little that I enjoy more than experiencing live music. Here are the gigs I'm planning for and don't forget you can see what I'm listening to on Spotify here:


Sebastian
XOYO, 23rd Aug

Image source
I can't remember where I first heard SebastiAn's 'Love In Motion' but it's a staple in any Favourites playlist I put together.
Buy tickets here.


Bitter RuinThe Garage, 7th Sept
Image source
From them playing in my living room at university, down to the announcement that they're new manager is comedian Matt Lucas, I've been a long time supporter of the beautiful gothic duo Bitter Ruin. Make sure you check out 'Soundproof Box'.
Buy tickets here.


Au Revoir Simone
XOYO, 17th Sept
Image source
I think the picture says it all about Au Revoir Simone. They're twee and cute, with a harpsichord and softly spoken vocals. My favourite is 'Sad Song'.
Buy tickets here.



Giant Drag
The Borderline, 17th Sept
Image source
So so annoyed that Giant Drag are playing on the same night as Au Revoir Simone. I'm going to have to flip a coin. Typical indie at its best before it went off on a load of sub-genres. I love 'This Isn't It', but their cover of 'Wicked Game' is also ace.
Buy tickets here

No comments

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review