July was great. I got some much needed sun and managed to escape London for a fair chunk of the month. Life should be all about good food, good company and good booze in the sun!
![]() |
| The view of our hotel from the clifftop walk to dinner My new perspex clutch looking good! Beer and sunglasses My view for a whole week |
And after coming back from holiday I obviously had to comfort eat to cheer myself up. Lots of new discoveries and some baking fun happened this month. The summer berry loaf is a new favourite!
![]() |
| Monty Python ale?! Couldn't resist and strangely delicious I don't like peanuts but these Walkers Sensations are amazing Homemade summer berry loaf. Recipe from Domestic Sluttery Yummy eggs benedict at Aubaine, Dover Street |
![]() |
| The famous graffiti of York Uni (famous to any students anyway!) I booked my ticket to Future Cinema's Dirty Dancing - so excited! The clock at Somerset House ticks down to Edward Sharpe coming on stage The beautiful and majestic York Minster |



No comments
Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!
Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.
Cx