All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

[Lifestyle] Christmas Homewares Wish List

Christmas is a big deal in my family. My mum has boxes upon boxes in the loft full of Christmas paraphenalia ranging from bottle openers, napkins and the same bizarre glittery decoration that she always hangs from the downstairs toilet ceiling (not the prettiest thing in the world, but it wouldn't be Christmas without it!). I love that the whole house is Chrismas-fied; you want a satsuma? It's in the Christmas bowl. You want to crack a nut? Use the Christmas nutcracker? You need the toilet? Make sure you use the Christmas loo roll! I've compiled my favourite items for you to make every inch of your home as Christmassy as possible. After all, it's only 31 days to go!


Christmas tree chopping board
£4 George at Asda
Cocktail napkin
£6 Anthropologie
Christmas dessert plate
£14 Anthropologie
Christmas pudding serving platter
£14 Matalan

Christmas tea towel
£11.99 Mollie and Fred

Fairy light teapot
£30 Hunky Dory

Emma Bridgewater Mince Pie Plate
£19.95 Exclusively for Fortnum & Mason
 And finally, the favourite piece in my family that will come out again this year...


Merry Christmas Bitches pint glass
£8 Urban Outfitters
How do you decorate your house for Christmas?

5 comments

  1. Oh my god I love the Urban Outfitters glass... I'm in town today so I'm gonna go have a look- they usually have an awesome Christmas range. The fairy light teapot is great for a festive brew session :) If you want a loose leaf tea to try- get the Twinnings festive blend. It's not a fruity tea, it's an assam blend, but packs a punch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They still have them this year, I love mine! I really like assam blends so will definitely be looking for that too.
      Cx

      Delete
  2. Aw these are some cute pieces! I love the tea pot and the cutting board! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A homewear holiday list is suc ha cute idea.. especially when it incorporates DIYs!
    I have a new post up styling gorgeous new fair trade pieces! I hope you can stop by my blog let me know what you think! I look forward to your visit.

    Blessing,
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review