November has been an extremely busy month! I've travelled up to Lancaster to see my little sister, went to a couple of gigs and attended loads of press days and met lots of lovely bloggers. But the best bits of the month were a quick weekend trip to Frankfurt with my mum (blog post to come soon!) and the exciting news that I quit my job! And now it's December which means it's almost Christmas, and I will become unbearable in approximately three days through an overdose of tinsel and carols.
![]() |
| Anya Hindmarch x Kellogg's rock my breakfast this month Shopping in Primark and working in social media go hand in hand! A sneak peek at the Gwen Stefani x Zalando range coming out next year The gorgeous poppy display at the Tower of London |
![]() |
| Mother/daughter selfie at the top of the Main Tower in Frankfurt So addicted to Serial podcast! Fireworks at Lancaster Castle At the tills at the Mulberry sample sale, indulging a little bit too much! |



I love reading posts like this, looks like you had a really great November!
ReplyDeleteSophie x | sophhskii.co.uk
Thanks Sophie! It was a great month :)
DeleteCx
Love these kind of posts - I just did one actually! Looked liked a really fun filled November, those love seats in the Curzon look incredible!
ReplyDeleteDrea xo
Drea's Junkyard
Definitely try out the Curzon if you can, I love it!
DeleteCx