Another month, another Uniqlo collaboration. I love Uniqlo for getting well made and long lasting basics, but they are really making a name for themselves with all the recent pairings with famous designers, and as someone who shops on a budget and can't afford the real thing, I love them even more for it.
You may have seen my post on the Laura Ashley range they brought out a few months ago (and which can still be found in shops and online), and news about the Orla Kierly collab of which I didn't get anything from (although I adored the slippers!). This time it's the turn of Lulu Guinness.
She's most famous for her use of lips, especially on her gorgeous clutch bags like this beauty:
And these can be seen on a number of the t-shirts available from Uniqlo, seen online.
I settled for this very basic but oh so pretty top which reminds me of a cameo necklace mixed with a postage stamp.
I'm trying to buy more plain tees at the moment so I can make more use of my ever growing necklace collection. I know prints are all the rage at the moment and I am embracing some of them, but sometimes there's nothing better than a pair of well fitting jeans and white t-shirt for simple fashion.
Let me know if you've bought anything from any of the Uniqlo ranges recently!
Shopping: Lulu Guinness for Uniqlo
Thursday, 19 April 2012
Labels:
collaboration,
fashion,
lulu guinness,
shopping,
uniqlo,
wear
loading..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review


Absolutely love this T! Haven't been shopping for a while, so am happy to find out about this collaboration. Will have to get that t-shirt, really love it.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, is there an email address I can reach you at for potential collaboration? Please get in touch if interested jolita@friendlyfashion.co.uk
Thanks
Jolita x
Hi Jolita, thanks for reading. I love this top too, and have my eye on a few others too so I may very well be updating this post in the near future!
DeleteI'll be sure to drop you an email this morning! Cx
hi, lovely items from this designer collab. love lulu guiness. :) your name is so pretty, charlie. love your blog, and i just followed you on bloglovin, google, twitter and pinterest (whew!). i would be honored if we connected on all four. have a great day, and cheers from usa!
ReplyDeletexoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy