All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

Fashion: An iPhone Case a Day...


I've finally ditched the Android party and joined the iPhone brigade. I don't have a preference over the technical workings of the phones, I just wanted to give the iPhone a go. But iPhones make their owners inherently vain because it's so easy to 'pimp' your handset. I've started looking for a case for mine, but I can't choose just one!

Do I go for style or geek?

Style

Aztec design £11.04 from Fundakcases
Beaded design £64.30 from Shopbop
Customised Instagram case £22.11 from Casetagram
Studded case £10.38 from Shining Gift
Totem design case £22.15 from Society 6
William Morris case £12.99 from Decorative Designs
Geek

Robots case £22.15 from Society 6
TARDIS case £9.74 from Keep Calm Case On
Sherlock wallpaper case £24.72 from Redbubble
Hogwarts uniform case £24.72 from Redbubble
Marauder's Map case £24.72 from Redbubble
Sherlock '3 patch problem' £25.54 from Redbubble (and designed by my little sister!)

So how many cases do you have? Pretty tempted to just buy all my favourites and alternate every fortnight!

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I wouldn't be without mine now!

      Delete
    2. Well I think it has to be Doctor Who but then again lets get little sis, becky, on the road to stardom and start buying her designs........

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review