![]() |
| Zooey Deschanel is celeb Queen of nail art - her tuxedo nails at the Golden Globes were fabulous! |
![]() |
| Find the sources of these pics and more photos of nail art on my Pinterest board all about my favourite beauty looks. |
I'm not particularly artistic and I struggle to paint with my left hand, but I managed to do this as my first attempt:
What do you think? If you have any tips for nail art I'd love to hear them!
All other photos property of Shopped and Dropped, do not re-use without permission.




amazing blog!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! x
DeleteWhere do you get them from, and how much are they? I really like these.......MUM xx
ReplyDeleteI got them on eBay. If you click on the words Hot Pink and White above it'll take you to them. xx
DeleteAww.. all these are beautiful!
ReplyDeletesuch cute nails! i love looking at nail art too, they never fail to inspire me :)
ReplyDeletewishfulpenguin.blogspot.com xx