Their sales are always a great way to find those little extra home accessories that give your room a little pop. I picked up this set of 4 cereal bowls for £15 reduced from £22 - the understated pastel colours and simple polka dots are enough to perk up a dull morning's Weetabix, but nothing wild.
Here's my pick of the sale items, available online and in store now:
| Top left: Petal half apron £12 Top right: Chicken quilted tea cosy £8 Bottom left: Boat hand towels £9 Bottom right: Floral ribbon £4 Photos from www.cathkidston.co.uk |

I'm a fan of KK stationery! Have loads of it xx
ReplyDeleteMy housemate bought me the 'Patch' book from there today so I've got loads of craft things to do now!
DeleteIf there's a sale, don't forget who else loves anything Cath.....birthday in September xxxx
ReplyDeleteOh yes, remind me when your birthday is again?!
Delete