All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

Shopping: Another Primark is Coming to Oxford St!

There's surprisingly few Primark stores in central London. When the first Oxford Circus store opened there were scenes of carnage as people practically wrestled each other to get to the bargains before anyone else. Well, be prepared for it to happen all over again! On my way to the tube after work last week I did a happy dance in front of this sign:

Being only 5 mins from my office, this is bound to RUIN my bank account. But I'm very excited! Roll on September!


All photos property of Shopped and Dropped, do not re-use without permission.

2 comments

  1. I saw this the other day too. Isn't it great? The Marble Arch one was always too far away from my old work for me. But now I've changed jobs and don't work in central London anymore :( But I'm sure I'll find an opportunity to visit soon!
    x
    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plenty of time to plan a visit as it opens in September. The Marble Arch one is just a bit too far for me on my lunch break, so this is perfect!
      Cx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review