A couple of times a year, those in know, and those who are lucky enough to stumble across it, gather on Carnaby Street to grab some amazing bargains. The Carnaby Street Shopping Party encompasses the world famous street and its neighbours to offer 20% off in a massive range of shops, boutiques and restaurants for one evening only.
This is the second one I've been to, and I was definitely not short of a few bargains before the night was through!
First stop for me was the newly opened Monki. The Swedish brand have brought their affordable, simple and off-the-moment fashion to London, and I was far from the only one hunting for a bargain. I bought a few uncomplicated items to help me build up my 'base wardrobe'.
![]() |
| Black scalloped shorts £25 |
![]() |
| Grey vest with pocket £8 |
![]() |
| Striped tee £12 |
![]() |
| Neon pink open knit jumper £50 |
All photos property of Shopped and Dropped, do not re-use without permission.




.jpg)
.jpg)

Great purchases!If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
ReplyDeleteCome back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
Win a pair of sparkling earrings from Velanch
That Cheap Monday knit is really awesome, love the color !
ReplyDeleteYou know when you see something in a shop and it's the last one and you panic that someone will buy it before you reach the other side of the shop? That's what happened with this! I ran to it!
Deletelovely jumper :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, I'm embracing neon! Slowly!
Delete