It's quaint crockery, properly attired waiting staff and smoothies served in milk bottles give the place personality and charm. It's exactly how I want all my breakfasts to be served. Suddenly cornflakes at my desk is unbearably boring!
And here's the main reason why I keep fantasising about this place:
These buttermilk pancakes come with maple syrup, berries and clotted cream (and I ordered a side of crispy smoked bacon too), and are honestly the best pancakes I've ever had. Excuse me whilst I just wipe the drool off my keyboard...
All photos property of Shopped and Dropped, do not re-use without permission.
All photos property of Shopped and Dropped, do not re-use without permission.

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments
Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!
Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.
Cx