Shopping: My First Le Creuset
Wednesday, 25 July 2012
Well, that's it. I'm officially a grown-up. I think I'm more excited about my latest kitchen purchase than about most of my other possessions right now. I've FINALLY bought something from Le Creuset! I spent a good half an hour sat on the floor of Selfridges with Ms O trying to decide between a pie dish, a flan dish or a casserole dish. When she persuaded me that pie dish was definitely the best option I then had to decide on colour. This beautiful turquoise is unassuming but different and I majorly love it. It's all tucked up in my room until I move house next month, when it will take pride of place next to my standard pyrex. I'm not ashamed!
loading..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review



I want a Le Creuset Dutch Oven pan so I can make some recipes I've got, but they are pricey! Congrats on the new addition to your kitchen!
ReplyDeleteThey are pricey, but the bakeware is a lot cheaper than the massive pots and pans which reach the hundreds of pounds. This pan was £25 and it should last for years, plus it comes with a 5 year guarantee! Cx
DeleteHaha no shame in buying kitchen ware!!! I have a lovely set of le creuset spoons in my room waiting for the day I have my own house and can use them at dinner parties ...
ReplyDeleteYes definitely don't bring them out before then, they're too precious!!
DeleteIt's lovely color but beautiful for elegant table settings :-)
ReplyDeleteI almost went for the cream coloured one, but very glad I settled on turquoise now!
Delete