All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

Purse Palpitations: Week 2

If anyone's feeling generous?


PPB Tribal necklace from Pretaportabello £25

Necklace holder from Not on the High Street £8.50

Baroque print cardigan from River Island £40

Love and Hate Bracelets from ASOS £5.50

4 comments

  1. I need a necklace holder thingy like that! I want to hang both jewellery and scarves from it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My necklaces are currently hang from a cork board, but there's so many of them they just get tangled all the time. Definitely need this holder!

      Delete
  2. I love that necklace!! such a nice colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more I look at it, the more I want it!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review