All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

Graduate Fashion Week - Jungle Print Trousers

It's Graduate Fashion Week where the likes of Stella McCartney and Christopher Bailey first rose to fame. This year's GFW is once again sponsored by George at Asda and every year a number of specially designed pieces are sold in Asda stores and online.

Denim jacket: Vintage
Sunglasses: Miu Miu
Vest top: Topshop Boutique
Trousers: George at Asda
Wedges: Jeffrey Campbell
These jungle print trousers were knocked down to £7 recently, and in my attempt to bring more colours and patterns into my wardrobe I gave into the bargain. The usual panic about what I would actually wear with them ensued but I think it ended up OK.


I never wear heels during the day (apart from the odd pair of boots), but these Jeffrey Campbell wedges I scored from eBay for the unbelievable price of £15(!) went so well that I gave in and didn't even end up hobbling around all day. 

Hilariously, while I was shopping in this outfit there as a mannequin in Topshop that was dressed almost identically. I take that as a compliment!

3 comments

  1. The trousers are really cute, but I LOVE your shoes!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely one of my best ever eBay bargains! x

      Delete
  2. Love those trousers, they are amazing! I missed it, I was sent tickets by a lovely blogger called Cat but got my days mixed up. Anyway love this outfit and hope you are well lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review