This is in the skincare section of the store, not the make-up counter. It does what tea tree oil is famous for: it soothes my red flared spots and helps reduce them over time. It's really soft and blends in really well, even though it only comes in two shades. It also lasts forever!
The newest addition to my make-up bag, this has taken over from Benefit's Bad Gal (which I still love in Plum) to be the best mascara I've ever tried. This has actually made people comment on how good my lashes look, which isn't the most obvious of compliments people tend to pay! Two coats of this and I feel like I've got fake lashes, without the hassle of glue or ruining my real eyelashes. Seriously impressed.
Another favourite from The Body Shop. My eyes are really sensitive so this is perfect. It has the best nib on a liquid eyeliner that I've ever used, it's perfectly pointy but doesn't feather so I can get the cleanest, finest line without going all Amy Winehouse.
What are the products in your make-up bag that you can't live without?
No comments
Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!
Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.
Cx