All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

How to Wear Mom Jeans

top uk fashion blog

I am a skinny jeans girl. They're safe, simple and I am rarely seen in anything else on a day-to-day basis, but I do love mom jeans. They have a fitted but baggy style to them and I like how they are super casual but look great when dressed up. I've been wary to try them due to being overly blessed in the child-bearing hips department, but these are a bit high-waisted so I still actually get some shape.


how to wear mom jeans
Leather jacket - Zara (similar here)
Cami - ASOS
Mom jeans - ASOS
Plimsolls - ASOS (similar here)
I wore this to Grimm Tales so I wanted to be a little bit smart as it was an evening showing, but not be overdressed as it was involved walking around and a pub trip before and after. My ever faithful white cami from ASOS, again, is loose but when tucked in and with its neckline it can be a smart addition to a casual outfit. It was all pretty simple, I just added two items to make it stand out a bit: my glittery plimsolls which always get comments from admirers when I wear them because quite frankly, they are awesome, and an amazing uber pink gloss from Make Up Forever which is rapidly becoming a favourite of mine, not just because of the colour but because it stays on for hours.

As I wear jeans so often, I'm trying to branch out a little more with different varieties so look out for another post soon where I'm back in my faithful skinnies but in a colour I've never worn before. Eek!

Follow me on Twitter / Facebook Instagram / Pinterest

4 comments

  1. Ah lusting over those plimsols!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone loves them, I always get so many comments when I wear them!
      Cx

      Delete
  2. Fab backdrop- I am jealous of London, it's always so much more prettiful for outfit pics! I am so tempted to get a pair of these now, they look perfect for summer and I've been contemplating them for a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spoilt for choice with gorgeous backdrops like that, I'm super lucky. They are the most comfortable fit, so much more so than skinnies.
      Cx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review