![]() |
I'm wearing:
Coat - vintage
Cami top - ASOS
Jeans - George at ASDA*
Sandals - Sol Sana at Coggles
Bag (seen below) - Mulberry
Rings (seen below) - Weekday
|
So obviously I chose white jeans to wear to my own birthday brunch. Runny eggs, ketchup and bottomless bellinis were just begging to be spilt, but I had half an hour before I had to leave the house and I couldn't think of anything else to wear so off I popped.
I think the mistake I've made with white before is I haven't used it as a blank canvas like I normally do with black. So this time I stayed plain and simple with my black cami top and went full out with patterns chucked over the top. My Sol Sana sandals have black flecks in its leopard print pattern so they're not exactly outrageous. I love their wooden heels, reminiscent of my Lotta From Stockholm clogs, but good lord are they painful. It's stupid what I'll go through for a pretty pair of shoes.
And because leopard print wasn't quite garish enough, I went for my vintage camo jacket to chuck over the top. I saw loads of khaki and white being together in pics from New York Fashion Week and thought it looked the right mix between tough and chic. What do you think of my take on it?






Love the whole look! I am so not cut out for white jeans but you look brilliant in this ensemble.
ReplyDeleteThanks lady!
DeleteCx
LOVE those shoes! They go so well with the white jeans x
ReplyDeleteLove Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk
Thanks! Good old Pinterest giving me some inspiration!
DeleteCx
You always look bloody fab, so if anyone was gonna pull off white jeans, it'd be you!
ReplyDeleteOh you!
DeleteCx
Oh the shoes - what a shame they're satans own comfort level!
ReplyDeleteYou are indeed rocking those jeans, I can't do white anything for the same reasons as you...and the ridiculous spaniels. But I do love them vicariously.
M x
I'm going to presume you mean you love the jeans AND the spaniels. Although not necessarily in that order.
DeleteCx