All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

Shopping: Kurt Geiger Sale Picks

Just a mini post to show off my latest bargain purchase!


While casually browsing the Kurt Geiger sale I found these beauties reduced from £70 to just £18!




They are so pretty! Real leather, and I love the stone colour with red. Best of all, they fold back and turn into gloves:



I knew Kurt Geiger did accessories, but thought it was mainly limited to bags. Their sale has loads of fab items up to 75% off. 



The willpower I'm exercising to NOT buy everything at the moment is immense. But I'm pleased with the mittens anyway!

4 comments

  1. Hey, thanks for reading! Loving your Aztec print cardigan on your most recent post, am following now :) Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats very nice, thank your for share

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it's taken me so long to swing by. Cute mittens. Cute blog, too.

    Bargainista Fashionista x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review