All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

What I Wore to... Notting Hill Carnival

Bed jacket - River Island
High-waisted shorts - River Island
Vest top - Topshop Boutique
Sunglasses - New Look
It was beautiful weather for Notting Hill Carnival on Sunday, and I finally got to wear this kimono I picked up in the River Island sale ages ago. I've been scared of the whole pattern clashing trend, but this is a really easy way to embrace it, by wearing it over plain items! The shorts are also from River Island and are high-waisted to hide any sins. The basics were a vest top from Topshop Boutique and sunglasses from New Look. High street heaven! Look out for my post on the fun of the carnival tomorrow.

2 comments

  1. Particularly loving the bed jacket! River Island is killing it lately - I've been spending all my money there! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it on a whim in the sale a while ago, glad to wear it somewhere other than Ab Fab dress-up which is the only other time it's seen the light of day! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review