![]() |
| Margheritas and sombreros to celebrate a colleagues' engagement Amazing hot chocolate at Workshop in Clerkenwell Nail art Good advice toilet graffiti in Birmingham |
![]() |
| I found my favourite dress while packing to move house! Great views over London on an evening stroll Moving day = daquiris and Bridget Jones The only thing I'll miss about my last flat: Richard the cat |
![]() |
| Two of my besties settled down for open air cinema on top of the National Theatre Moving house means BUBBLEWRAP! New sparkly shoes from Dorothy Perkins Spotted a real Banksy on a bus from Turnpike Lane |
![]() |
| Dancing on the streets at Notting Hill Carnival More nail art Using an H&M hairband as a bracelet The beautiful roof of Paddington station |




No comments
Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!
Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.
Cx