| Bird print dress from Matalan |
We had a very leisurely day with a trip to the cinema to see The Sweeney, (which was full of swearing, sex and violence - a recommended Brit flick if you want something you don't really have to concentrate on!) and followed by my favourite curry, which I'm going to post the recipe to soon as I eat it at least once a fortnight.
At the weekend we had loads of family and friends round for a celebration which involved a LOT of food, and a cake for both me and my mum made by my aunt:
| Both birthday girls blowing out candles! |

That oreo cake looks amazing! Also - how awesome that you have the same birthday as your Mum, lots to celebrate together. Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteIt was so good! I love sharing my birthday with my mum, but then I don't know it any other way!
DeleteAw the cakes looks fab Charlie! I LOVE the birthday spread and also love that you have a blog too. YES!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! Thanks Winnie! I try and update as much as I can. That birthday spread is so typical of my mum: delicious and far too much! x
Delete