All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

Life: September 2012

Fairy poo for sale at Bestival / Bestival prepped nails
Lunch at Ikea! / My beautiful niece Alexa
My new TARDIS mug! / My colleague Simon power napping at Bestival
The Wall of Death / My new Zara necklace

On my way to Bestival! / My birthday presents!
Wool from the Falkland Islands / Lindor. In. A. BAR!!
Office wear award goes to Milly for this Lazy Oaf tee! / My new notebook
Pamper evening in / Fridge magnet Scrabble goes x-rated
Working at Bestival means lots of wristbands / Birthday party prep
The beautiful beach at Llafranc / Holiday shorts from ASOS

6 comments

  1. What a wonderful month it looks to have been :)
    Jealous of your sunny escape, and how cool is that Tardis mug? (I don't even watch Dr Who!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty busy!
      I needed a holiday so desperately, it was lovely to get away.
      And the TARDIS mug even comes with a lid to keep drinks warm. Genius!

      Delete
  2. I need that tardis mug in my life! My friend James has it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I refuse to drink from anything else ever again!

      Delete
  3. Loving the nail art, and how cute is your niece!! :( I was gutted I couldn't go to bestival I hope you had fun i'm sure you did xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so in love with my niece, I can't get over how adorable she is! Bestival was great fun, hopefully you'll be able to be involved in other stuff in the future!
      Cx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review