All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

Music: Amanda Palmer at Koko

Yeah yeah, I know what you're thinking. Do I ever go and see any other musician EXCEPT Amanda Palmer? The answer is probably, 'No'. This is the 3rd glitter fuelled, hilariously ridiculous outing to see Ms Palmer and her Grand Theft Orchestra and every time I'm floored by her vision, her passion, and how somehow she can always move me to tears.

Also, everyone who goes always looks amazing. There's everything from steam punk fetishists to drag queens, so I brought out my favourite metallic skirt to keep up with the shimmyness!

Top: Missguided
Skirt: Vintage
Satchel: Urban Outfitters

Ring: Topshop
Nail varnish: Hayley's Comet by Models Own
As ever, AFP was amazing. Her guests included her husband, author Neil Gaiman, with a cabaret 'sawchestra', the incredible Scroobius Pip, and the ever fabulous Richard O'Brien - dressed as a woman and sang the Time Warp!


Yep, that's Amanda Palmer's skirt trailing over the audience. Beautiful.


5 comments

  1. I've never heard of Amanda Palmer, will definitely be checking her out this looks like an awesome night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Amanda Palmer either! (apart from on your blog). She sounds so interesting! Will check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I not know who she is? she looks amazing. Looking her up right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your passion to pursue and support every show of Amanda is admiring, just as much as your heated passion in creating the perfect combination of clothes for the occasion. Definitely the best choice for satchel color and style for the night to neutralize the glimmer clothing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review