All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

Purse Palpitations Week #7

Getting into the spirit of Halloween slightly earlier with this week's Purse Palpitations - channeling my inner goth. My 14 year old self would be so proud!
I have so many chunky knits, but somehow I haven't got a black one. This is mine come payday.
£45 Topshop
Oh good god, punk cutlery. This is all shades of bloody amazing.
£5.99 - £7.99 per item Zara Home
This and my stripy blazer are just meant to be together
£7.99 New Look
I would wear this all year round!
£27.23 Romwe

2 comments

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review