All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

Fashion: In a Galaxy Far, Far Away...

Well not that far away actually. Galaxy prints are all over the high street right now and I lovelovelove them. My housemate and I are (not-so) secret sci-fi geeks and over the last couple of weeks we've both debuted our galaxy print items in smart and casual situations.

I wore my leggings on a bog standard Saturday afternoon to wander to the supermarket. With my big fluffy vintage jumper I was so cosy!

Jumper: Vintage
Shirt: Bershka
Leggings: New Look
Trainers: Primark
Ring: Spitalfields Market
Nail art tutorial can be found here.
And how amazing does my housemate look in this peplum galaxy print top with sequin leggings for my birthday drinks the other week? Stars and sparkle = perfect combination!

Top: New Look
Leggings: Topshop
Shoes: New Look
Clutch: Irregular Choice

8 comments

  1. I've been a fan of the galaxy print ever since i saw a beautiful dress on the clothes horse blog. I havent managed to find anything that looks quite right on me though but I am a huge fan of the leggings. Lizz xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found the same thing, I tried a dress on and it just didn't suit me. The leggings will pretty much go with anything though! x

      Delete
    2. Your comment on my blog is so true. Following you now :) And really look forward to reading you next post xx Lizz

      Delete
  2. hi dear...nice blog...❤
    what do you think to follow each other? ❤
    I'll wait for you
    kiss and have an happy day
    vendy
    http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. suppper cute outfit!


    xx. Hybrid Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those leggings! I notice that this galaxy/outer space print has been popular in fashion recently. I actually really like it. Thanks for sharing.

    Please feel free to check my blog out... Also, would you like to follow each other?

    -Kim
    www.KimKardashnguyen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a strange print, I feel a bit like a child wearing it, but that makes it fun! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review