All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

Life: October 2012


My Halloween nails
Late night tea and biscuits
An early stroll over Tower Bridge
My new work wallpaper!

Finally got my hands on some Anna Dello Russo for H&M stuff!
I met the author of my favourite book and got my battered copy signed
Lunch at Baity Kitchen, Chelsea
Very proud of my boyfriend who completed his first half marathon

My Halloween make-up!
Most pretentious round of tea I've ever made
Accidentally walked onto the set of new film Jack Ryan in Shoreditch
Post-it wall at Korean deli, Seoul Bakery

Chelsea Girl by Andy Warhol for NARS + Urban Outfitters glitter
Amusing headstone at Highgate Cemetery
Amazing Christmas decorations at the British Library
Love my big sisters sign in her hallway!

8 comments

  1. I enjoy your work wallpaper. ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to get any work done with that around!

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely starting to 'get' the whole Benedict thing :)
    Well done to your bf, the thought of a half marathon scares the life out of me, but I'm thinking next year's resolution is to learn to run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How's it taken you so long?! He's a beauty!
      I couldn't do that run, it's crazy. He was shattered by the end but very pleased with himself, and rightly so!

      Delete
  3. I need that Please Remove Your Choos sign - how cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is adorable, and just perfect for her - she loves her Jimmys!

      Delete
  4. Chocolate bourbons, mmm! The Christmas decorations are so cute, I need to dig ours out the attic and decide what new ones to get this year xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely the King of Biscuits! So tempted by the Alice ones but they're about a tenner each, so maybe just one will have to do! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review