All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

Leather and Wool

Winter's well and truly here, but let's be honest, it never leaves England for long. It's all very well getting a winter coat, but cold weather accessories like scarves, hats and gloves are carried around in people's bags well into Spring, just in case.

Last Christmas I got these amazing leather and wool mittens in the Kurt Geiger sale, reduced from £75 to a mere £15. 


I've seen mittens that fold back into gloves many times, but I love that these have a gold zip to keep my fingers warm, and an unobtrusive black popper to hold them back. The contrast of grey leather and red wool always gets them noticed whenever I wear them too.




I can't recommend checking out the Kurt Geiger sale at Christmas as they always have massive reductions. I always just saw them as a shoe retailer (which they are mainly), but their accessories are affordable and not worn to death by everyone else on a high street budget.

No comments

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review