All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

Etsy Hunting: Wall Art

There are two blank spaces on the wall in my new flat that I'm getting really frustrated with. They are crying out for something interesting to spice up the place, and not just a standard film/musician poster. Here's a few of my favourites, all Etsy finds, and any help whittling them down is appreciated!


This basically sums up everything I'm interested in, and it's available in loads of colours
£9.60 from AmandaCatherineDes
One of my favourite films of all time, this poster shows how magical it really is
£11.52 from WellsIllustration
Perfect for my lounge where there's more books than space
£13.45 from ParadaCreations
The best til last?! Subtle geekery as I'm supposed to be a grown-up apparently. Want this so much.
£9.60 from EntropyTradingCo

4 comments

  1. I love the Wizard of OZ and 9 3/4 prints - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to be attracted to some non-film ones but they were definitely the prettiest!

      Delete
  2. I love your finds Charlie! The Wizard of Oz poster is my favourite - I want! Etsy is SO much fun to browse..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could go crazy on that site (and quite frequently do...)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review