All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

Fashion: Gold and Stripes

I bought this metallic gold jumper from H&M last year, and wore it to my first ever London Fashion Week show. Following on from wearing my gold skirt at Amanda Palmer the other night, I brought the jumper out of temporary hibernation the other night as the weather turned bitter, and decided it wasn't enough as one layer.


I got this striped shirt from a pile of clothes my aunt was sending off to the car boot. It's a couple of sizes too big, but I wear it over skinny jeans all the time. This was its first outing poking out of a jumper, and I really like how it turned out.


How are you wearing metallics?

4 comments

  1. I have the same jumper! But left it at home in Poland after Xmas last year.

    It looks soooooo good! :) X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this jumnpers. I'm usually more of a cardigans girl, but the weather is so cold at the moment that even I (who always complains of being too hot!) can cope with layering up a jumper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be cold if you're feeling it! You were the only person at Bestival to not feel like they were freezing over at night! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review