All content and photos property of Charlie Elliott (unless otherwise stated). Powered by Blogger.

Who is Charlie, Distracted?

Lovely loyal followers. I've been writing this blog for a long time now, and it's evolved considerably from where it first began. I started this blog as a place to keep a track of my bad shopping habits, but really it just encouraged me to buy more stuff. As time went on and life got more interesting, I started to write more about life in general and things on my mind, as well as the pretty things I spotted in store and online. 

So it's:


Goodbye 'Shopped and Dropped', Hello 'Charlie, Distracted'!

It'll take a little while for everything to kick in, but hopefully the upheaval won't be too messy. 

Thanks for sticking with me!

Cxx

2 comments

  1. Love the new name. I often think I need a new start with my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read every single one and they always make my day!

Don't forget you can tweet me at @charlienin or email at charliedistracted@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Cx

As of 20th November 2014, any products marked with an asterisk (*) have been provided as a sample for unbiased review