I cannot do this. I overheat. If I wear a long sleeved shirt under a jumper my face will go red, I'll start getting a sweaty top lip, and I'll need to take the jumper off only a few steps after leaving my house. I can wear each of these things separately and generally my layering is made up of a lot of big shiny jewellery, or at most, a scarf.
| Denim collar bib £10 - River Island |
| White shirt collar bib £10 - River Island |
| Embellished shirt collar bib £15 - River Island |
You can see here some quick pics I took when getting ready in the morning, one of which shows the denim collar bib by itself, and then underneath a jumper. I was thrilled by how authentic it looked and couldn't help but tell people at work all day about my secret trick!


I love these Charlie! I own one bib and it is from COS and I think they're genius little things. I like the denim one from RI a lot, will have to look out for one of those.
ReplyDeleteThey really are genius, I'm keeping an eye out for more of them!
DeleteI would have no idea you weren't wearing a shirt underneath! :O
ReplyDeleteThey're so clever, aren't they?!
Deleteohh these are all great options for layering
ReplyDeletehttp://kkathleenn.blogspot.ca
www.formemag.com
@formemageditor