| I'm wearing: Pink duster coat - Missguided Black tshirt - Speedway* Jeans - J Brand Necklace - To:wn Design Skater shoes - Asos |
This pink duster coat from Missguided makes me feel a bit like I'm wearing an oversized blazer or a lab coat; these are not bad things. I have pretty narrow shoulders, so I can't wear anything too tailored as it has to be small enough at the top but big enough for, you know, boobs. Duster coats flow and don't have fastenings; they're good for wrapping around and holding with a belt, but I've been leaving mine open for the moment to show off my ever-amazing Wrecking Ball necklace.
I love these glittery skater shoes. When I can't be bothered to put an outfit together, they sparkle with my standard uniform of J Brand jeans and my ultimate favourite black tee from Speedway, and I've had a ton of compliments on them. I've seen a lot of skater shoes at press shows and I think my next pair will be some with chain detailing. What do you think of this pair?
I *want* this coat. It's gorgeous! Perfect for spring :) Must admit I'm rather jealous of your shoes....
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's in the sale right now so go for it!
DeleteCx
Ooooo those skater shoes are perfection!
ReplyDeleteSophie
x
Gotta love a glittery shoe!
DeleteCx
Love the shape of this coat and the way it falls... Such a comfortable piece! x
ReplyDeleteThanks Natalia, exactly the reasons I love it too!
DeleteCx
There's a girl that gets on my bus and she has a similar style coat and it looks so lovely, it's grey though, not pink. I just think I'm a little too short for duster coats!
ReplyDeleteThey can swamp shorter people, but take up the hem and you're sorted!
DeleteCx
Oh wow wow wow the shoes!
ReplyDeleteThey are pretty special!
DeleteCx